Apply now for any of our available apartment homes
Fully Furnished Apartments
Furnished apartments include all furnishings: furniture, kitchenware and linens, utilities, internet and expanded basic cable-tv service. In addition to a full-size washer and dryer, refrigerator with ice-maker, stove, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, and gas fireplace.
The Gardens on Prairie Rose Application Procedure and Resident Selection Criteria
All applicants must complete a rental application form. It is imperative that all the requested information be provided on the application. There is a $89.00 non-refundable application fee that must be paid when the application is submitted. The security deposit must also be paid in a separate check at the time of the application. In the event that the application is denied, the deposit is returned in full. State issued ID or drivers license is required by all applicants and anyone 18 years or older.
The Gardens on Prairie Rose will verify the following information provided by an applicant on his/her application: Current and previous address, rental history information, current employment, length of employment, and amount of compensation.
In addition, a credit report will be obtained through Trans Union Corporation or other computerized credit reporting agency and a criminal background check maybe run, including a sex offender registry.
The following will result in automatic denial of the rental application:
- If the report shows any of the following, there is an automatic denial: Frequent late payments, damage to the dwelling unit, and substantial breech of the lease agreement or eviction.
- Income from all sources does not meet the minimum criteria of three times the monthly rental rate and there is not a local approved co-signer of the lease.
- Information of the rental application is falsified.
- Conviction for drug trafficking or manufacturing.
The following will require further investigation and/or explanation and may result in the denial of the application:
- A bankruptcy has been filed less than 3 years prior to the date of application.
- Credit report shows more than 40% of accounts with less than favorable ratings (R3-R9).
- Credit report shows open collection accounts exceeding $500.
- Credit report shows addresses not reported on rental application.
- Credit report shows excessive recent credit inquires.
- A felony conviction is on record, or are listed in sex offender registry.
Please note that we permit no more than 2 occupants per bedroom to occupy an apartment. (See our written policy)
Once an application has been submitted, it will be processed as quickly as possible. Our goal is to have all verification completed within 3 business days. However, our completion time depends on the information getting back to us from employers, landlords, ect.
When the application has been approved or denied you will be notified within 24 hours. Approved applicants should the schedule an
appointment for lease signing within 5 business days. One full month’s rent must be paid prior to move-in.
If you have any questions, please call us at 815-623-1808.