How does The Gardens on Prairie Rose Make your life easier?
For your convenience…
- Got Stamps? We do! Save a trip to the post office by purchasing a stamp at our office.
- When you’re expecting a package and you’re away from home let us know and we would be happy to accept it for you!
- Internet, Faxes, & Copies, Oh my! We offer all of these services in our office at no charge, for our residents.
- Need something Notarized? Stop by the office!
- Save money the Prairie Rose way by using your Resident Advantage Card to get exclusive savings from local businesses.
- Monthly Newsletters! Each month we put out an informative newsletter that will let you know what’s going on in our community. It includes announcements, upcoming activities, and discounts from local businesses.
- Activities galore, we offer many events for our residents to attend. Always check the monthly newsletter and bulletin board to see what’s happening next!
- Monthly donuts, coffee, and socializing! What better way to start the month?
- Blood drives, Food drives, and drives to Support our Troops are just a few ways we are involved locally & nationally to help those in need.
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance!
- Did you forget to turn off the coffeepot or iron? Just give us a call and we’ll take care of it for you!
- Locked out of your apartment? We will let you in, however if it’s after 8:00pm there is a $35.00 service charge.
- Call the office when you’re going out of town? We’ll take your trash out!
- Light bulbs in your apartment a little to high or just not enough hours in the day for you to change them? No Problem, call the office and we’ll change it for you. There’s no charge for the service, you just pay the cost of the bulb!
Amenities & Recreation…
- Swimming! Cool off on a hot summer day, in our heated swimming pool.
- Stay fit and healthy. The onsite Fitness Center is open daily from 5:30am – 10:00pm.
- Having a get together with family and friends? Our Clubhouse is available for your usage at no charge. Call today to schedule your upcoming event!
- Walk, run, or ride through our community on our Walking Path.
- Do you know about The Gardens on Prairie Rose Book Sharing Library? Stop by and borrow or trade a book today!
- Guest Accommodations: Do you have Family or Friends visiting from out of town? The Gardens on Prairie Rose would be pleased to make them feel at home. Ask the office about our fully furnished guest accommodations.
For the Kids…
- Treats! Don’t forget to ask Mom or Dad if you can stop by the office for some goodies.
- Organized Activities for the kids to enjoy, including crafts, parades, & parties.
- Play the day away at the Playground located within our community.
Offer community living that is a true experience.
- Monthly Community Events
- Children’s Activities
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Clubhouse for Private Parties
- Fitness Center
- Walking/Jogging Path
- Guest Accommodations
- Maintenance Free Living
- Book Sharing Library